Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Etsy Front Page

It's been 16 months since I first joined Etsy, and 15 months since I filled my shelves.

So, what a thrill it was to log in to Etsy tonight and find that my little velvety book necklace was featured on the front page! Below is a link to the treasury, a lovely collection of Etsy treats! 

http://statsy.org/featurator_view.php?date=2010-05-05+04%3A31
 
I can hear my book necklace excitingly jumping around in its wooden box where it has been sleeping. I'll have to go and give it a pat on the back...or spine, or flap... And as a result of this selection I have discovered I have my 407th fan!

These Bibliographica days sure are nice. :)









1 comment:

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...