Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Little Boho Book Necklace & The Book of Words

Got to love all things boho...I took it out of its little baby clamp this morning, dressed it up with a tie and attached it to a chain... now available in my Etsy shoppe.


Little Boho Book Necklace

Also, the journal that I took apart - which I now can't find images of (!) has become 'The Book Of Words'. It was a large format coptic stitched book with orange leather and beads, white pages and cream Irish linen thread. I tore it apart, tea-stained the pages and halved their size, then stitched them into this sumptuous brown leather. I'm pleased with the results and can't wait to make more! 


5 comments:

  1. "The Book of Words"... magical connotations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable teeny tiny book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful. Particularly love the striped one :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...