Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

And The Winner Is.....


Congratulations Mel! You are the winner of this gorgeous little leather doodler!

I am the Little Leather Doodler, made solely to be given away.
I'm created with reclaimed rich brown leather, which has been hand stamped with little floral designs. My cover flap protects your words and wraps up safely with my matching long leather tie. Inside, you'll find endpapers featuring Italian handwriting, and 58 sheets (116 pages) of hand-torn, tea-stained eco paper made in Italy by Fabriano.
At 2 1/4 inches wide, and 3 1/4 inches high, I'll fit pretty much anywhere so you never have to leave me behind!
I'll wrap myself up tonight and am very excited to meet you! Meanwhile, please contact me and provide your address so I can get myself to you as soon as possible!
bibliographica@gmail.com 






  


7 comments:

  1. Really? Me? No way! Oh wow, I'm so absolutely delighted to have won her - thank you so much. I will email you straight away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Mel, the little book is absolutely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky lucky you Mel!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations Mel you lucky thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky girl! This little doodler is just DIVINE. I will just have to wait for my "big doodler" that I want to commission you to do for me (by the way, did you get that email?) I can't wait to own one of your beautiful books. Hope you are back to full health, and I hope you will come visit me in my new place very soon! Much love,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for your comments and congrats to Mel again! Yes Shariyah I got your message and am excited about it! Hope to see you soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments / thoughts. Don't be shy :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...