Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Key to Sicilia

I've always wanted to go to Sicily, infact anywhere in or near Italy would do fine. But Sicily is definitely on my wish list. I think of beautiful paved streets, little boutique shoppes, olde buildings. In a place like that I imagine I'd never tire of walking around all day long...probably finding several stops to sit and write about my surroundings in a journal. I imagined what this journal might look like, and with this in mind, created The Key To Sicilia. Now available in my Etsy shoppe.

The Key to Sicilia

3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful! I'll be very happy to meet you when you will came in Sicily!

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! I'm starting to save my pennies... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...