Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nevermore


I love this Treasury Nevermore. It's got a dark feeling to it and an air of mystery. I have a particular fascination for birds, and wings so found the Ravens especially appealing. And I mustn't exclude Mr Edgar Allan Poe, who inspired me greatly with his work 'The Man of The Crowd' while I was writing my thesis on 'Waiting' in 2004. Although this treasury is linked to his work 'The Raven'... maybe he'd have written it in my journal, then on the typewriter, while imagining sights in his head...

Thanks to alteredbeauty for putting this together!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite treasuries I've come across so far. I too love Mr. Poe, and I've always had a fascination with Ravens. This dark and mysterious treasury is a beautiful collection! Shall we have a party once you reach your 100th treasury feature? (or have you already passed this?!!!) :) I've just featured you today too... you can see my treasury on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your journals would fire up anyone's imagination, I'm sure Edgar Allan Poe would've loved to write in this one... But who knows, maybe a creative writer will buy it from your shop and his/her manuscripts will remain in history in your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I think about them you know, when I am making things, and it fills me with the determination to go on! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments / thoughts. Don't be shy :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...