Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

All I Want Is Chocolate...

I just got home to find I have received some jewellery supplies in the mail... and there was a square of dark chocolate inside. I know one ought to save for dessert, but what the heck I said, and tore into it right away. Just a wee inch square... I'm sure it won't damage my waistline too much right? :/

It was mighty fine delicious.

And then I log in to find my latest creation has been featured in a chocolate treasury! The universe is aligned for sure...and now I find myself eyeing up all this chocolate... help!!

4 comments:

  1. I think I know where you've been shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha so you get the choccies too huh? And here I was thinking I was special! ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...