Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Feature

This week I am proud to announce my Felt friend Emma who runs not one, but two jewellery brand Whiteleaf & Silverlight has selected me for her blog artist feature - the lucky last of the year!

Here is the link:


Last year, she commissioned me to make a journal for a friend of hers and it was really a fun thing to do. A very talented & promising jewellery designer, Emma's newest brand caught my eye and I have a beautiful necklace that she made out of hemp and jasper. 


 I adore it and have had wonderful comments on it.  Emma is also full of the best quotes on the planet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments / thoughts. Don't be shy :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...