Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blog Feature

A dear fellow Etsyan and wonderful artist, Patti Roberts-Pizzuto, aka MissouriBendStudio has featured me on her blog this week. It is the last of her 'Walk Through the Universe' series for 2010, and I feel proud to be selected to seal the year! 

Patti lives in southeastern South Dakota on the banks of the Missouri River.

And from my little exhausted bach on Waiheke Island in New Zealand, I don't think I would have 'met' her if it had not been for Etsy and this new age communication downloading station we call blogging. With the Internet I have managed to reach out to some incredible artists, living in places I've never been nor know much about. It lengthens my antennas, tosses thoughts about in my head, allows me to see my work in a new light.

Visit Patti's fascinating blog via this link, and read my thoughts on the Vessel. Thank you Patti for this opportunity to take part in your project!

1 comment:

  1. Louise...so happy to have met you and had the opportunity to get to know you across these vast distances! Thanks go to you for the wonderful post that ends the year for A Walk Through The Universe feature! It's an inspiration for me and many others too!
    Sending you warm wishes for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments / thoughts. Don't be shy :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...