Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The 1st Two Treasuries for 2011

Two in one day... a nice start to the year, on 11-1-11. 

How about that? 

Coincidence, it may be, that 11 happens to be one of my favourite numbers. The others are 3 & 4. Why they are my favourites I have no idea, but I seem to see them everywhere at random intervals. 

And so among these treasures, my journals nestle. One is the largest in my Etsy store, the other a miniature. 

Two Bibliographicas, far flung from the ends of my olde wooden rabone folding ruler, which lives in my studio.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely rustic colours in these treasuries Louise and a very nice beginning to the year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, my sister did not get to see you at the market in Waiheke,maybe next time. Happy New Year Louise, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denise and Marie!

    Marie, a shame I did not get to meet your sister. I am inside the hall, and it has been packed out of late! Maybe she missed me in my little corner... Happy new year to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments / thoughts. Don't be shy :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...