Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Etsy Front Page

Well I've done it again - this time the Boho Hobo Journal made it to the Etsy front page with the most recent treasury I was featured in. I must say I loved that Treasury and it deserved a front page mention, so hands down to beautyspot for creating such a beautiful mix of Etsy finds.


I've just been invited to join the fabulous Etsy team The Cabinet of Curiosities so I am very excited about that!


 Meanwhile, I've tried to be very quiet as there are little things sleeping in my studio.... so, shhhh...



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's certainly a beautiful treasury Louise. The organic botanical perfume bottle is lovely (I also included one in a recent treasury) and the new team looks great. I love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise :D Yes, very cool perfume bottle! It was a great FP treasury for sure and I was so pleased to be a part of it! The Curiousities team banner is fabulous isn't it? I think it goes well with my new Circus journal. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...