Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

200th Etsy Sale!

Celebration time folks, I have reached my 200th Etsy sale! 

I've watched my sales increase over the last 6 months and I'm feeling very happy about this! Although I'd like them to increase more, I'm by no means a factory girl and can only churn out what I can. I possibly spend too much time fluffing over each particular creation, for I confess to being rather a perfectionist... so much love and care goes into each piece and for me to produce twice the amount I believe I could not put in that amount of love and intricate care. 


 So it goes...

To celebrate and show my appreciation for your support, I am doing a give away! And as my previous giveaway, you'll not know what you are getting, until you win... but this time, since I am feeling so good, I am giving away TWO creations from this bush clad Waiheke studio of mine.

Here is what you need to do:

1.   'Follow' my blog, unless you already are. I'll need to see your little square picture up there so I know you are following...

2.   Comment on this blog post.

3.   Join my Facebook page! Bibliographica

And that's it. ;D I'll be drawing names out of a box, the olde style way. No computer generated systems will be involved. I'll write all the names by hand, as before!  The draw will be made on Sunday the 17th of April. So that gives you 8 days ...

Good luck my friends...




18 comments:

  1. Well now, it is no surprise to me that you have had your 200th sale on Etsy, you are one talented lady. Congratulations. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo congrats on your 200th Etsy sale! Love your leather bound journals so full of personality!
    Rosie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, comment for you :) catch you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! You're my hero!! 200 sale, congratulations!! Your little creations would find a warm and welcome home in my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Awesome work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!

    I totally agree with you... I would much rather go for quality and details. Long lasting treasures..

    Your work is so exquisite!! I love it all!

    I am a blog follower and avid reader.. even when I don't comment .. I Have to see what is new!

    ... I don't facebook.. too overwhelming for this simple soul...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your milestone, you have certainly earned it with your beautiful and unique creations. I love reading your blog posts and am inspired by your poetic look on life.

    Keep doing what you are doing with love, not quantity.

    Bobbie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the milestone my friend! Here's to many more to come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ... & celebrations! Your creations are original, lovely and I just down right drool over every new listing you put out there. Well done for all the incredibly hard work it takes to make these creations a success! Cheers! (Oh and I love you are not using computers to do the draw - I always do it handmade too :) So much more exciting!) Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Louise. Those who own a Bibliographica item own a treasure indeed.
    Let's see: I already follow your blog and I've 'liked' you on Facebook, and here's my comment.
    Here's to the next 200 sales for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is GORGEOUS, but I've already told you thta, I'd by all of your books if i could afford it purely as works of art :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already commented but then I realised I wasnt a follower already!!no idea why, I always come and read what you have to say about your new creations on etsy. Love your work Louise, Ola.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo! Congratulations! The time you spend on each and every one of your creations, large or small, is what makes you awesome. :) One can tell they're made with love. Thank you. :) -Z (Chelsea)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Louise! I don't know how you keep up with so many sales with each creation still being such a great masterpiece.
    Can't wait until your 400th sale. : D

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow congratulations Louise, that's amazing!! so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Louise on your successes. A fantastic achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I'm Niki McCusker on facebook... and i look forward to one day adding my number to your sale total! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...