Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Anticipation

"Where are you taking me next?"

I hear them ask, from within their cardboard structure - eyes peering out, wondering, anticipating...

Standing in the midst of this -

Inside these walls, around all those cardboard boxes, made of me -

full of my life; seemingly.

All the times they've been filled & emptied...

Their contents arranged & admired, 

moved around, forgotten, remembered & passed on -

I wonder of their significance, at all...

and as I wonder, I do what I know best -

I create.

And with each new creation, I let an olde one go -

Walking away, I find more to discover, having less -

of all the things

I carried for so many years,

and thought I needed.


Life in sync.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...

    i find that is how it is, a circle.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...