Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Boxes of Bibliophilia

The time has come.

Ti's the last evening for me in this olde rickety house of sorts,
which bangs about in the wind,
on this wild but starry night. 

Tonight,
walking up my path in the dark I needed only the light of the moon, to carve my way to the door.
The door -
that when I open, 
greets me with boxes of bibliophilia (only because I know),
and the walls.

Nearby, an empty cat box awaits a sleeping ball of fur,
who may well hate me this time tomorrow.

New beginnings await.

Much love to you Waiheke,
A wonderful enriching time you gave me.
I hope you feel the same from my presence over the last 3 years.

...Until we meet again.


13 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best for your move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bobbie! Think I'm going to need it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. New beginnings are so exciting, full of magic and mystery, what wonders await ahead, cheers Louise, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - you seem to be leaving. Where to and I wish you all the very best to what ever you are moving on to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your well wishes... I'm a quarter way there... Looking forward to sharing my new space with you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leaving can be hard but change good. Look forward to seeing where you end up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful lyrics... nostalgic, but beautiful :) all the best for the new way of Life:) good luck! hugs :*


    the follow button is on the right, unless the blogger had some problems...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you during your move, Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comments blog friends! Unpacking is wonderful, finding all these creations in the making... more to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh i wish you all the best in your new place and for unpacking and making yourself a new home!
    i got my lovely necklace from you and put some photos up on my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/anninaislove/tags/minirusticity/
    it is even more beautiful than i thought, thank you so much ♥
    ~Annina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lou, sorry for being so late. I hope moving went smooth and you are already settled in the new house. But Jojo did not come with you??

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...