Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A New Chapter

The first day I am connected to the web from my new abode within tall trees in West Auckland. 

Onto the corrugated roof the rain drums, 
drums within the happy dancing greenery, 
lush, moist & rich.

Am I an elf?

I wonder...

Recently I sold a miniature book necklace with a delightful olde key stitched to the front to a very lovely customer based in Sweden. When I send something that far, I feel so grateful for the likes of Etsy! 





She has taken the liberty of posting wonderful step-by-step images of receiving the parcel, unwrapping it and wearing it. How could I not share this with my wonderful readers?

Thank you Annina!




2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Louise, I sometimes find that Europeans do this, post pictures of the parcel and the unwrapping process, it has happened to me a few times.

    Welcome to your new home. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i'm so honoured that you like my pictures and blogged about them, thank you Louise :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...