Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Winning One...

Da-da-da-daaaaa....

I have drawn the name and we have a winner! 

Congratulations to Emma from Freedom Creative, you now have a Little Weathered Friend.


I'm a small rustic journal dressed in reclaimed weathered chocolate brown leather that has been hand stamped and buffed with a special polish. 


Open up my cover flap and you'll find I begin with part of an antique painting which has been re-printed & stained to correspond with my theme.



To follow, I am filled with 160 sheets (320 pages) of tea-stained paper for your thoughts, dreams and sketches on life. Hand-torn, my pages have been stitched into my coat with rust coloured linen thread, allowing me to lay flat when in use.Once you are finished writing I'll keep your creations safe with my long leather tie which simply tucks into my back with a rust coloured vintage wooden bead.



Measuring 3.8 inches tall & 2.5 inches wide with a 1.5 inch thick spine, I'm a delightful little creation that can't wait to meet you! 
 
***Thank you all for taking the time to comment, I so appreciate your kind words and will cherish them! I'll be running another giveaway in the future so please keep an eye out for updates!***

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Louise and congratulations Emma you are so lucky to have such a treasure in your keeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! YAY!!! How exciting!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Congrats ... What a fine win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely Louise:) I'm really taken with the little snippet of artwork on the first page... Beautiful!

    Congrats to Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a rich and masterfully created treasure! Lucky winner. Beautiful painting and lush leather.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments / thoughts. Don't be shy :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...