Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Break of Time, Art & Heart

Those of you on Facebook will know I have closed my Etsy shoppe for a few days.

Our darling Edith Agnes left us peacefully on Thursday morning. We were all at her side. I like to think she took Grandad's hand when he held it out to her. And their 65+ years of marriage can now turn a new leaf. Never did I hear a love story like theirs. And now, I carry it in myself. I live it with each day, and this fills me with light.

In my grief I have spent time creating, and will be back in the shop by Wednesday at the latest, with a few new things...

I appreciate everyone's understanding at this time.


 Edith Agnes Edney 1916 - 2012.

11 comments:

  1. I'm sure they are both smiling down on you now Louise. Those old photos are just gorgeous - what memories to treasure xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read about your loss, Louise, how precious that you were by her side. Beautiful photos. Wishing you all well ^_^ andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. my deepest condolences to you and your family. those pictures of her are very lovely. i can't believe she was born in 1916. she must have lived such a beautiful life. keep your head up xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about you and yours at this sad time - I know personally that there is nothing quite like that special bond between grandmother and grand-daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandmother was such a beautiful lovely lady! It's wonderful to look back and realize she lived a full life and went away surrounded by peace and her loved ones. We should make it a great day every day. Sending you much love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! close to a hundred ... what a life it must have been! and those beautiful photographs says it all ... hers was a full and happy life. and now they are together again. this is a true love story. do not grief so, i do not think she would have wanted you to grief her loss, but instead she would have wanted you to celebrate her life and her reunion with her dearest ... be well my fren ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and heartfelt xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. never easy....such wonderful pics and memories. Be gentle with yourself, take time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos
    my heart goes out to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sincere condolences Louise x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...