Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Last of Easter

All the chocolate I indulged in was basically limited to buffing olde pieces of reclaimed chocolate brown leather - that's enough to make me drool! I came up with these last two creations and made the finishing touches yesterday.

I hope you all have had a fabulous Easter, whether you went away or hung about home. I spent most of it creating, finishing a project which I am looking forward to sharing with you soon! Very exciting news for this bibliophile.

Meanwhile, here are my two latest boho style books now available in my Etsy store.

 









6 comments:

  1. Beautiful books! I can't decide which to love more. They're both so special. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Teo, your feedback is always greatly valued! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....... delicious ........ ♦

    the leather is so gorgeous .. I wish I could feel it .. I bet it smells good .. mmmm .. love old leather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous and unique design features!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite is the lace ledger, divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like that bird illustration you added in, gives it such a nice and warm touch x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...