Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The New York Book

I've been fortunate enough to visit New York a couple of times in my life, and just adored it. The smell, the crazy vibe, the wonderful mix of people, array of energies, sounds and sights. I have often longed to go back and even attend a few courses at the New York Centre of Book Arts. Maybe I ought to get selling a few more books then?

New York inspired me to make this journal today, The New York Book. I love it. It's thick, heavy, rustic and weathered. Full of all my favourite alluring components of Bibliographicaness.

Now available in my Etsy store. Check it out HERE or click on each image to take you to the listing, where you can read about it.

Hope you are all enjoying your week.


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, beautiful, stylish, the perfect companion for a sojourn around that exhilarating city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine anybody who purchased this book would then have to act upon it and visit New York - it is almost imperative that they do. Perhaps you could make it a condition of sale - show me your ticket before I send it? It deserves to be in NYC for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...