Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Wandering Gypsy, Revisited

Just this new one, for now :) 

Stitched while immersing myself in sounds of rain, 
a little hail, 
tablas & sitars. 
What more could one want? 

Seriously?


I've saved this vintage sheet music cover, inside the journal,
for a very, very long time.
it is so beautiful, I love the texture of the paper,
the energy from it,
the whimsical dancer,
which has become somewhat of a character,
in my studio, each time 
I come across it.
the delights of life in stillness.

I wonder where this will go...

The Wandering Gypsy









2 comments:

  1. Such sumptuousness for sharing deepest thoughts and dreams. What delightful linen on the cover! Beautiful end papers, a gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is divine - both inside and out, and yes I can see why you held onto that piece for so long - and now you have found a perfect home for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...