Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Eve Before


 
dear readers,

wishing you all a very Merry Christmas,
that you may spend it feeling warm 
and happy
surrounded by love,
and some kind
of 
bliss.

thank you for your support throughout this year.
it's been wonderful reading your comments,
or writing comments on your blogs...
you are such a diverse talented bunch,
and i am often lost in a labyrinth of 
wonder,
after a good lot of blog visitation.

i look forward to sharing more with you,
as we transition to 2014,
and the goals I have in mind for Bibliographica,
to make its heart 
beat
just a little stronger.

before i sign off, here is one i sold very quickly - 
if I can recall correctly,
I think it was under 10 seconds!
a record.
the festive fruity quintuplets, 
a special Christmas creation...

The Fruity Quintuplets



I finished this baby today, and thought I would splash
a little colour
into my store,
reminiscent of berries and cream,
don't you think?
Christmassy.. enough :)
Enigma




love & light,

xox

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, dear Lou! I wish you peace, love and happiness! Thank you for being such an inspiration and a great friend. Much love to you, Teo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a merry Christmas dear Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Louise!!! I admire your fantastic work... Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...