Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Through the Keyhole

I always wondered if I could peak into my future, somehow, what would I see? Is it already laid out for me to find? Will I, won't I; where, why, how, and who with?

Henry David Thoreau said, "Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the the life you imagined."

So perhaps, if I were to look into my crystal ball I'd see what I wanted to see, rather than imagine what might be. It is then not about asking questions, but presenting answers, and living as though they are becoming.

I have to agree with Russell Brand, with his words, "People don't realize that the future is just now, but later."

It is bundling up all my energy and compacting it into now. Filling my lungs with the ghosts of yesterday, and breathing  out souls of today. Not depending on what if's.









4 comments:

  1. What wonderful ponderings...yes, live as if you are living your dreams.

    Your new journal is magnificent! As always, I have to look at every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, let's live our dreams in the present!
    Awesome new journal, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the journal! TO NOW! ALOHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this little book especially, it's like a poem manifested in leather and symbols. it's very true about now and the future.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...