Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Artist

I buried my hands into one of a few boxes of leather in my studio. 

Came up with these two, 
and the whole thing sort of just came together; 
before I knew it, I'd made a book. 

Of course I had prepared paper prior to this, 
which took two days for the tearing,
staining, drying & pressing. 

Some days are like this, time will escape me, 
I'll leave at dusk and wonder what happened to the day.** 

But I carry home the evidence.

**There are also miniatures drying amongst other curious things.

The Artist, get it here.






3 comments:

  1. It looks intetersting, like hiding secrets... Beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to blog my collection of your creations very soon--your work inspires, Louise!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...