Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Little Artist

I made another one of these fiddly fellows. 
If any creation of mine teaches me patience the most, 
it's these little things. 
Upon completion they generate much joy inside, 
I love them. 
I'd mostly love to see one filled with little sketches. 
This is likely the 5th miniature sketchbook I have made. 
Perhaps a big one is on the horizon? 

                                                                           .....Am I bold enough?

(I do have something in the works... that I have been working on for a while now,
that will be in my next post, and trust me when I tell you, it is bigger than this)








2 comments:

  1. A place to store the smallest of dreams born of the greatest imaginations. . . whole worlds in miniature awaiting exploration and creation. . .

    if sketching were a strong suit of mine, I would create entire worlds in sketchbooks like this beauty. :) Perhaps I ought to try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicolas if anyone could create entire worlds in these miniature sketchbooks, it would be you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...