Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Writing, Borrowing & Autumn

It's been a long time since I posted - 
and I have good reason - 
my computer died.

As they do, (when you most need them).

In the back of my mind, I often wish I was not reliant so much on a computer. Perhaps my thoughts of these things, made it finally give up. I have known it was going to lose itself, as it has been showing many signs of wear and tear. I chose to just let it tell me, when enough was enough.

So when the day came, I felt almost indifferent to this crash. 
I can still retrieve my documents, which is most important.

A new computer is in the works; meanwhile I am borrowing screens. 

Borrowing programs. 

I've managed to fill up the remaining half of my journal with hand written black ink, since the beginning of February. I now have no journal, so will be on the look out for a book to write in. I sit each morning before this view, and write with my espresso. 

Writing is good. Let it out - anything will do.


I bought some watercolour paper and have created a new sketchbook,






And another, 






More are in the making,

The last words I squeezed into the final space in my journal were,
'Autumn is upon us'.

I relish in the chilly mornings,
 cosy evenings and mugs of tea. 

Until my next post.

:)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post--sharing your feelings and experience about computer-dependency.

    Autumn is a divine time of year--I can imagine where you are too.

    Beautiful journals you've created--just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...