Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Stripes & Starry Nights

It happened while I was having one of those 'cleaning attacks' - when suddenly you realise you're knee deep in bits of leather, fabric, thread and some forest pieces that came inside from underfoot.

There it was, peaking out of one of my storage tubs - that delightful textured ticking fabric I have had stored for a couple of years. It just said, 'ME.'

And before I knew it, after the cleaning was complete, I was again immersed in bits of leather, fabric & thread, minus the forest pieces that stayed outside.

Here is one of the results.









And the next one, this is a piece I have been working on for a few days, 
and will be releasing into the store very soon.

I'm feeling stripey.


Amidst all of this, I saw some mist,


and a beautiful starry night outside my cabin.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful new journal! You have bits of forest coming in and I have bits of beach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucie, I too have bits of beach! Black sand too, impossible to clean, it runs away from the broom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every thing you make is a seperate and just as beautiful story. You are a master of your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Dawn~ I try to get better, dig deeper with each creation. As you do! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...