Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Story Continues

I've decided to make this a repeatable book, 
yet not so that it is repeated perfectly.

Each one will have a different something or rather in it, 
 to keep it unique.

This time I have used a lengthy two-step staining process 
to accentuate the aged pages -
an effect which I love. 

There are extra pages,
making a total of 432 counting both sides.

This is a 3-inch thick book.

Prolific writers, unite.

The whole process from start to finish feels very meditative to me,
like my work does most of the time.










3 comments:

  1. Well, everything you create is a poem in itself. I love these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, everything you create is a poem in itself. I love these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever pause and think about all the wonderful books you have sent into the world and the many thoughts and images and ideas and tears and wishes that they must contain by now? When I see your books, even just thru images, I FEEL them. Feel the majik that passes from your fingers and your heart onto the pages, into the bindings, and thru to the next. . . each a vessel. . . each a true TREASURE! And each a better definition of that particular word than most. Unexpected riches, unimaginable possibility. . . all contained in those priceless pages. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...