I resurrected some book covers I created some years ago.
I kept them on the side,
as initially what I had done was measured the paper wrong,
and somehow it didn't look right.
I had put it aside in favour of other projects at the time.
I knew there would come a day
when I would find that twinkle in my eye
and all the materials would fall together in a flash,
to complete this little book.
And so it goes. It happened over 3 days.
I had just enough paper left,
just enough of everything for this to work.
I love the spine,
and will be making more like this.
The covers came from a vintage leather bag
which I found at a flea market over 5 years ago.
Since it has such a bohemian appearance,
I am calling it Prairie Dreams.