Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Etsy Store Update Preview

I have created 7 one-of-a-kind journals for this restock - a mix of larger and miniature bindings.

More will be released each week, as I am working continuously to replenish my store.

There are 4 extra thick recycled leather journals which feature a variety of vintage textiles. The textiles have been hand dyed by me, to be incorporated into the binding. There are also 4 miniature books which have all been bound with the near-obsolete luxurious deed laid paper which I have lightly tea-stained. 

I use the finest quality papers & Irish linen threads so your books will last the test of time. I create my books specifically to look and feel rustic, as if they have had another life, yet waiting for another story. You can write, draw or stick things in them.

If you click on each image you will see a larger version to show details of each book. I have listed them from the largest to the smallest. You will also see a ruler in most of the photos or the book in my hand to show you the average size. They range in size from 6 inches tall to a mere 2 1/2 inches.

This restock will be tomorrow 26th October 8:00 am NZST. Please google your time zones to check what time this may be for you. X

**Note for all customers New Zealand wide, FREE shipping**


The Muse *Sold

Of Leather & Lace *Sold

Indigo Window
Crackle *Sold
Daily Companion *Sold
Into Blue *Sold
Mystical Mantras *Sold
  



6 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, I Love Love your work! Can you please tell me the leather colors on the storyteller and of leather and lace? I’m a fan of your dark brown leather in another storyteller you had! Have a wonderful and bee-utiful 🐝 day!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Sorry if the colours don't show up true on your screen. All the details will be in the listings, but there are 3 deep burgundy / merlot books and one black (with the lace). I will have some dark brown ones in the next store update. Thanks so much for stopping by! X

      Delete
  2. Picking a favorite is, well you know. . . not just impossible but seems . . . so wrong! lol But I DO think the Mystical Mantras may be in my top three of all time. :) Everything about it, from it's stunning cover to the size and the delightful end papers inside are just gorgeous. But see. . . That could easily be said for each of these lovelies! Always inspiring. . . thank you Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited about these books! Can't wait to receive them. And hopefully get a few more to love on the next store update! Thanks Louise you made my day! Sue

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...