Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

New Bindings

I have created a small run of 8 Coptic stitched hard cover books, and one small leather bound book for this store update - 7 are miniature books and 2 are medium sized. As always I am working intuitively with the materials I have on hand which consist of a mix of vintage / antique & recycled pieces. For those of you after my thick leather journals I will have some in stock in a few days, thank you for your patience. :)

I have listed them from the largest to the smallest, and you will see an old cloth measuring tape in inches, which is in most of the photos showing the size of each book - otherwise it is in my hand so you can imagine it in your own hand. These are all blank books, without lines - free for your writing, sketches, musings & snippets of things. If you don't see 'your' book - don't despair, I have more coming weekly and next year I will be opening up my custom orders again, a few each month. 

The last 4 books you see at the bottom are from 3 large sheets of beautiful heavyweight Fabriano paper which I have selected to created some miniature books with - so in a way, from the same 'family'. **This paper is watermarked which appears on a few pages in each book. If you have questions please ask, but you will be able to see the descriptions of each one tomorrow when I list them. If you click on each image you can zoom in - they are quite large.


Restock is 2nd November 8:00 am NZST.

All are now Sold


Rusticity - Patchwork Leather Journal *Sold

Boho Writer - Leather & Vintage Linen Journal *Sold

Mini Poetica - Miniature Vintage Linen Journal *Sold

Watercolours - Miniature Watercolour Sketchbook *Sold

Field Notes - Miniature Leather Journal *Sold

Mystical Mantras - Miniature Textile & Leather Journal *Sold

Tea on Sunday - Miniature Linen Journal *Sold

Sunshine Stories - Miniature Leather & Linen Journal *Sold
Double Expression - Mini Leather & Vintage Linen Double Journal *Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...